Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Carrier Cage Match...And the Winner Is...

I finally made a decision and purchased a new baby carrier. Soft, Chic Center won out in the end. I ended up with a (very comfortable) Beco Butterfly 2. I picked out this adorable owl print on rust colored organic fabric (so that Slightly-Crunchy can be happy, too). Sweet enough for me, not too girly for Daddy.


I put it on when we got home this afternoon and toted Andy around for an hour or two. SO easy to get on and off (the exact opposite of the old carrier). Let me tell you, no longer does The Moose feel like a bag of dogfood. I had him on the back and sucessfully did some work in the garden, then I swapped him around to the front and was amazed at how comfy he was to wear that way, too. Now, if I can just figure out how to keep him from using my ponytail as a set of reins when he's on my back...

No comments:

Post a Comment